All people should be able to get the dental care they need, regardless of their financial situation. At Orange Grove Dental, our dentist in New Port Richey, FL, will work with you to make sure you receive the necessary preventive care. Additionally, you may be able to receive financial assistance for other dental care.
It’s important to visit the dentist regularly so that any issues can be resolved early. It’s recommended that you go to the dentist every six months. We provide several insurance and payment options to help you to do this while minimizing the financial burden.
- Envolve Dental – Ambetter, Allwell and Ascension
- DHA (Dental Health Alliance Network) PPO
- All PPOs
- Argus Medicare Advantage Plans – Care Plus HMO, Freedom Health, Solis, Ultimate
- Florida Healthy Kids (Florida CHIP)
- DenteMax PPO – Unum Dental, Colonial Life, AlwaysCare, Starmount
- Dentegra PPO, Smile Club Plans
Other Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Cards
We also work with Sunbit, CareCredit, Lending Club and Alphaeon to provide you with affordable low- and no-interest financing. If you would like to apply for coverage or if you have any questions, check out the CareCredit, Lending Club and Alphaeon pages below by clicking on the icons below.
If you need help with dental insurance and financing near you, reach out to Orange Grove Dental to learn more about all of your options. Dr. Srividya Vulugundam understands that all situations are unique and will help you make the best decision for your needs.