ORANGE GROVE DENTAL OPENING FOR DENTAL SERVICES ON MAY 7, 2020
On May 1, 2020, Gov. Ron DeSantis clarified the Executive Order 20-112, authorizing elective procedures to resume in dental offices starting Monday, May 4, 2020 statewide.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority. At all times, we take the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infection, including COVID-19. You can learn more about these protocols, as well as how you can help keep yourself and those around you healthy, from the Florida Dental Association’s website.
In addition to following the usual Standard Precautions, we are implementing some changes to ensure the safety of our patients as well as our team members.
- Our office staff will conduct a pre-appointment screening process on the phone when making new appointments or confirming existing appointments.
- All magazines and coffee stand will be removed from the lounge.
- All high touch surfaces in common areas will be disinfected routinely throughout the day.
- At the time of your appointment, a COVID-19 questionnaire and temperature will be taken to ensure nothing has changed since phone pre-appointment screening.
- If it makes you more comfortable to wait in your car, you have the option of calling us or texting us to alert us of your arrival. We can text you when your operatory is ready.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and will be given a pre-procedural rinse to be used prior beginning your treatment.
- We ask patients/guardians to limit extra companions to their dental appointments to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
WE HAVE GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO KEEP YOU SAFE –
- OUR OFFICE NOW HAS MEDICAL GRADE FILTRATION PURIFIERS IN RECEPTION AND OPERATORIES TO ENSURE 99.97% REMOVAL OF AIR BORNE PARTICLES.
- OUR OFFICE HAS ALL ESSENTIAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE).
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you or those you are in close contact with have been exposed to COVID-19, contact our office and we will assist you with rescheduling your appointment for a later date to make sure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms. There will be no cancellation or rescheduling fees for this change.
We are happy to take care of your dental needs and keep you on top of your oral health.
We are looking forward to seeing your healthy, happy faces!